Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yet another blogger

A good old ”hello” to all of the readers. For the details about me, please take a peek at my profile.

Owing to the ubiquitous spread of blogging, I thought that it was a nice idea to start my own blog where I could write about myself and my experiences, could share some tech knowledge and the most important of all, could get some feedback from you, the readers.

In the coming weeks, I’ll be sharing my experience of living and studying in Sweden. I am on the verge of graduation and would soon be getting back to Pakistan. I am sure that this information, even in retrospect, would be helpful to all the readers who are aspirants of foreign education especially in Sweden.

P.S. I do intend to improve the look and feel of this blog but for the moment you'll have to live with it.